Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sex and the city 2

Many people criticize SATC 2, I enjoyed seeing New York, the fashion clothes ( sometimes Too Much ! ), the beautiful actresses, the handsome actors, the desert and listening to the dialogues between friends and the amazing soundtrack ( Dido, Cee-Lo, Erikah Badu, Leona Lewis in duet with Jennifer Hudson, Cindy Lauper, Alicia Keys ).

It's absolutely delightful to know women together talking about the same subject all over the world: men, relationships, sex and fashion and it's so pleasant. Sex and the city is the very best thing to be done with your bes friends.

I loved the series, the movie SATC1 and SATC2 and I"m looking forward to SATC3 !




Lucia Diehl



1 comment:

  1. I've always been a big fan of the tv show. The movies have disappointed me a lot, though. I have to confess that. Anyway, I've always loved Mr. Big. That's one of the only reasons I've enjoyed watching the movies so far... And, yes, it is a movie mostly about FRIENDSHIP, which makes it special to all women in the world...

    ReplyDelete