Thursday, June 24, 2010

Prince of Persia Sands of Time

Hello there, it looks like that this is the first time I am writing here, but the truth is I used to write before with more “frequency”, but since I have to do a lot of extra things I...forgot to...
Well, today I am going to talk about a movie that I watched yesterday and the most important, FOR FREE. The name is Prince of Persia Sands of Time.
The story takes place at a very beautiful place, the old Persia, where a non-royal blood prince named Dastan (Jake Gyllenhaal) goes with a princess, Tamina (Gemma Arterton), to a, let’s say journey to protect a magical dagger and the humanity against an armaggedon that the misuse of that knife would cause. Also in the plot you have the lack of family trust, mystical creatures, ostrich races (the best cretures of the movie, definitely) and as I said before the landscapes and bildings are really beautiful.
As a Disney movie you can’t expect the BEST PICTURE one, but I thought it was going to be worse, but wasn’t, was really nice indeed. However the film has a lot of cliches scenes like romances, predictable actions and stuffs like that, but I don’t know, it was good anyway.
If you haven’t seen this movie yet, you should try to see it, at least for the landscapes and the ostrich race, and if you have a free ticket as I had, another reason to run towards the cinemas.
AHhh! I forgot to mention that the effects are nice also, the sand special effects really called my attention...
Yeah, so that is it for...for now, here is the trailer of the movie...



PS: Thanks Cultura Inglesa for the tickets.

Carlos- Express Master 4

1 comment:

  1. Dear Carlos! I'm glad you enjoyed the movie! And that was a really good writing! But, to tell you the truth, I'm a bit shocked: Ostrich races??? hahaha How weird is that???

    ReplyDelete