Saturday, June 5, 2010

Insight

I woke up with an insight  (the ability to have a clear, deep and sometimes sudden understanding of a situation -from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary). Of course, I've been through many years of therapy. I write a lot in the blog but why? I'm not afraid of showing myself and I'm not afraid of making a lot of mistakes.
I love writing in our blog, I stroll into unknown words (for me, obviously), I learn odd and different meanings for the
words, I apply Present Perfect (with a lot of mistakes) and -Ing and I've lost my fear, I'm not afraid of using Verb Tenses
I find which prepositions I must use with these verbs and I keep on making mistakes, but I've learnt a lot! The way that words come in English to my mind show me how much I grew and how much I got better. I look forward to seeing what Carlos the moving name, The Motoboy vrum-vrum and Hell will write.
I am happy  as I was having a date, going out with friends or dancing. I rave each time I see my writings in the blog and I went straight to heaven when our dear Teacher Hell wote about my text that it was Fantastic! These happy  little moments are what Happiness is!
My mates, wake up and write! There's no better way to learn than by writing!!!!
I didn't arrange this writing to our teacher. I just want our blog to exist !

 Lucia EP2 
Teacher Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment