Tuesday, May 18, 2010

World Cup Awards

Wassup yo niggers?!
I'm here to talk 'bout tha world cup and also to make ma teacher correct a great deal of mistakes!
As many of the brazilians, I'm supporting Brazil in this world cup! As many of the brazilians, I didn't like Dunga's last list of convocation... I mean, I enjoyed to see Julio César, Daniel Alves, Maicon, Lúcio, Kaka', Nilmar, Luís Fabiano and all the the footballers from the main team, but, as many of the brazilians, I disliked to see the midfielders Josué and Kléberson and the centre-forward Grafitte on the list. But who knows if Josué will not do a great job stopping Cristiano Ronaldo, Fernando Torres and these excelent offensive players??? And if Grafitte became the best scorer from Brazil? I can't wait to see that! I can't wait to see Maradona's sick junkie face after being eliminated – do not hate me, dear, and beautiful, teacher.
Changing lugagge for bag, my guesses are the following:
'Unnecessary' team: Korea DPR, because I think they won't win any match and Brazil will beat them by 3 or 4, so as Portugal.
'Deception' team: France, because Zidane won't be playing.
'Revelation' team: USA, I really believe they're giving trouble to the other teams.
World Cup Champion: Brazil, because we rock, nigga!
Unnecessary footballer: bunches.
Deception footballer: I don't really know if Ayala is playing, but if so, he is the one!
Revelation footballer: De Rossi and Rossi, from Italy, they have talent.
Best footballer: also a great number of possibilities, but I believe that the most quoted are Kaka', Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Fernando Torres. Because they just choose the ones who are playing in the final, what is unfair for me, because I think Ibrahimovic is the best footballer of the world, but he won't be in the final!


The best striker (more goals): Fernando 'El niño' Torres, the killer!!!


And the best things in the world cup are the matches, and I guess the best matches will be – in the group stage: Mexico against Uruguay, England versus USA and Brazil and Portugal. Than, Brazil versus Spain will be the best in the second stage before the finals.
All in all, I think this cup is going to be better than the last one, because I don't see an exceptional player in a great team – like we saw Zidane in France, but great footballers in exceptional teams, like Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Italy and so on... The moves will be incredibles and with credits to all the team.
That's it, bros! Hope you enjoy my words and I wait to read yours about the world cup soon!

And check this out:




Cheers,
The Motoboy, vrum vrum!

3 comments:

  1. Dear "Vrum Vrum"!
    YOur dear "beautiful" teacher can't hardly wait to see Maradona's squad kick Brazilian's asses!!!! (LOL)
    Ok, I'm joking! I'll act like a nice lady and support my country!
    Cheers, Hell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, Cristiano Ronaldo is gorgeous, isn´t he? (making my girly comment just to piss the boys off)

    ReplyDelete