Monday, May 24, 2010

A Very good prediction!

Hey, I am back!

Finally I’m going to write again and about soccer, subject that I know like no other [sure], more specifically the world cup in Africa. I will make bets of which country is going to win against who based on my very good opinion about the soccer players and the team itself.
First of all, Brazil is going to lose all the games OR will go to the finals and lose for Argentina, but despite my opinion, let’s predict!
                                           -//-
To begin with we can eliminate, already, countries that we have never heard about in soccer (at least me), so good bye Cameroon, Serbia, Algeria and Côte d'Ivoire. They are out!Then how about select which country might have the worst food? (Because eat is everything...) Chile, Korea, Honduras and Gana can give their word of farewell.
Very important thing to keep in mind, England, USA, Germany and France are already out because they are very rich and do not deserve to win anything more (very ignorante opinion but I should have said something to eliminate more countries because there is a lot more to talk about). Oh! Japan doesn’t get eliminated because they have Sushi and Sushi is good (very good)!
Australia is good at surfing, Spain playing with bulls, Paraguai selling ‘pirate’ products and Holand selling things. For them just a plane to GO back to their countries.
Uruguai X Mexico, latino fight, just a tie and succesive losts.
Pasta x Escargot, pasta forever.
Lets assume that Nigeria, Portugal, Holand, Denmark, Switzerland, Greek, Slovakia and New Zeland were caught in a bad romance on a doping exam and got eliminated for that.
Now we are almost on the final
Brazil, South Africa, Argentina, Japan, Slovenia and Italy.
Brazil x Slovenia =Rememebr the plan Brazil x Argentina, so Brazil wins.
South Africa x Italy =Sorry South Africa, but I love Italy.
Argentina x Japan =Remember the plan [2] even though I prefer Japan.
So NOW we have Brazil, Italy and Argentina.
Unfortunately Italy loses and gets the third place
And then.......the epic match

Brazil x Argentina

Needless to say that Argentina IS GOING to win with a loose advantage, and Brazil will get the second place (666).
If this happens don’t forget to print this and make me famous ;)
But now seriously, I don’t know a thing about soccer, I hate it, I don’t understand how people can kill each other for the sport or die of a heart attack because of it, but it doesn’t mean that I can’t make fun about that. Nevertheless, I belive that world cup tends to be more peacefull because humans from all over the world are having a chance to be in touch with each other and maybe forget for a while their row and take everythingt a little bit easier.
In this world cup, I am supporting Italy and Japan :). If Brazil loses you can join me and help support these too.
Carlos- Express Master 4

No comments:

Post a Comment