Thursday, April 15, 2010

Twilight Saga: New Moon

The whole Twilight Saga is a cliché. However, the saga is a phenomenon over the world. It's a story about a girl who falls in love with a boy. The boy has a touch of mistery and in the middle of the movie you find out that he is a vampire.
That was the first movie, the second is good but not better than the first. The end of New Moon didn't please anyone, it was kind of vague. Dispite the strange ending, it is a good movie. You should see, and soon.


I posted the poster here.


Monique EP2



5 comments:

  1. Despite all the prejudice against the Twilight saga, I have to confess I love Edward, the Vampire. He's sweet and kind. Maybe it's Robert Pattinson (the actor) whom I really like, but, anyway, the movies are nice and worth watching. Lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently watched both films, and I have to confess ... 1. I fell in love with Edward! 2. I agree that the whole thing is a cliche. Anyway, it is a good way to relax and dream that pure love may exist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've watched both movies and read all the books.
    The second one is a lot of better than the first, but I can't like interaction between Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. They seem always sleepy hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't love all about "cliches"?

    ReplyDelete