Monday, August 9, 2010

Trash movies???


   



Have you ever heard about the movie called “He’s Just not that into you”? IF you heard, did you like it or not? I didn’t. The s plot is about 5 women, Gigi, one of them, is a single woman who goes out with Connor and he won’t call her the next day. Despite of this, she met Alex, Connor’s rommate and tries to show her what men think about the world. Connor is having an affair with some Singer called Anna, but she likes Ben who is married with Janine who works with the first woman that I mantioned, Gigi. The other two women are Mary, a woman who works with advertising to promote Connor’s campain and Beth is Neil’s girlfriend but he doesn’t want to marry her.
    I didn’t like this movie because it’s always the same story: John likes Mary who likes Peter that doesn’t like anyone. Considering the stars of this film, you’d expect a successful movie, but it’s not what happens, at least not for me, of course. The movie has the same story, everybody has a happy ending and find their real Love. When I was watching the movie I was expecting something different like real advice and clues for women when they are in Love. IF you want this, buy a book and enjoy it, you won’t gonna waste your time. But, the positive point of this movie was the cast which is very good and famous like Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Aniston, Ben Affleck, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Connelly and Bradley Cooper.


Maria Victória
Express Plus 3
Teacher Hell

1 comment:

  1. Well, I've read the book, which is HILARIOUS, and I have to admit I liked the movie as well. I don't think everybody had a "happy ending", I think it was quite similar to real life: whatever happens, it is up to you to decide your own path. Very nice writing, btw.

    Cheers,

    Hell

    ReplyDelete