Saturday, April 24, 2010

Charlie behind Charlie

I confess it was difficult to choose a person to talk about. Johnny Depp, please forgive me, but...

Carlos Estevez, well-known as Charlie Sheen, is a very polemic guy. He was born in New York, son of a great actor, Martin Sheen. Performing in many comedies, He also has been involved with drugs, prostitutes and gambling.
Always appearing on the news related with alcohol, dumping wifes, domestic violence or gathering bunches of prostitutes in a hotel room. The last of him was being abcent in the two last episodes recordings of his sitcom because he was in the rehab for alcoholic coma. And if you see, Charlie Harper, his character in the sitcom, isn't so different from this. But why so many people, as me, like him so much? Let's try to elaborate an answer!
From far, he is the funniest actor of all these new series. In his serie, he has the best job, the one that he doesn't work very often; he wear the funniest suits and also makes the best jokes. Despite those bad aspects, if you look on the bright side, he recognizes all of them. What makes him honest and that's his saving grace!
His ‘filmography’, is very expanded, but, I haven't seen most of the films. There are the classics ‘Scary Movie’, ‘Wall Street’, ‘Hot Shots’, ‘Platoon’, etc. However, his great shoot was on ‘Two And A Half Men’, where he became the best payed actor of series in the world.
I’m a big fan of him and I guess a great deal of you is too! So, let’s pray for Charlie getting better soon for recording the missing episodes! Here is my delivery and one funny video from Charlie! See ya!

Cheers, The Motoboy.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgHooCvGVoI

2 comments:

  1. Dear Motoboy!

    I've been enjoying a lot yours writings.I look forward to reading the following!

    Don't stop writing!!!!


    Lucia Diehl

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Saving Grace". He's a humangous actor, I totally agree. Funniest ever. Cheers, "HELLena"

    ReplyDelete