Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Caveman's Valentine (2001)

When I saw the DVD cover on a shelf in my ex's house, I thought it was an awesome film! I am a big fan of Samuel L. Jackson and I really enjoy his films, but this one, my friends... is TOTALLY CRAP! For you to have an idea, I googled it for reading about, because I watched kind of four years ago, and I didn't find anything on wikipedia...
But anyway, the story - which is so poor - happens in New York, where Samuel L. Jackson (I don't remember the name of the character) is an esquizofrenic bum and also a musician - see how interesting -. Once upon a time, his friend, who was a bum too, was killed, and the police experts said that the guy died because of a cold. However, Samuel haven't believed and, so, decided to investigate the crime by himself.
This is such an idiot film that doesn't even deserve a writing about it. I lost, I think, ten minutes of my precious time writing about this bullshit. Therefore, if you ever rent a film because of the cast or the protagonist, take care... it can be a ''shoot on the hand''!
So, here is my delivery of this week. And sincerely, do not watch the trailler!

Cheers, The Motoboy!



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Just what I wanted! Cheers, Hell!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me thinking now... I think I've already watched this peculiar film... hehehe Cheers! Hell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed some anger in this post... hehehe

    ReplyDelete